Zig Zag Running - The Monthly Challenge
Are you ready to challenge yourself for the Month of October ?
Join in with people from all over the UK and Ireland.
Due to popular demand we have opened up more categories with each one having bespoke medals
The distance options are as below, Get Involved.
26.2 Miles in a Month
50 Miles in a Month
75 Miles in a Month
100 Miles in a Month
150 Miles in a Month
200 miles in a Month
250 Miles in a Month
300 Miles in a Month
What happens next ? How do you Prove your distance ? Medal ?
Proof of distance
We have a few ways that you can collect your data and send it to us,
- You can send an email either weekly or at the end of the month with your distances to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It can be sent as pictures of your Runkeeper, Strava, Fitbit etc, or even simply send it to us as a list of miles that you have covered,
- You can post your runs on the Zig Zag Running Facebook Group and we can collect it from there, this will not only give you the chance to see how others are doing, it could inspire many people to join you too
What Medal will I get & when ?
- The medal is bespoke to the distance that you have opted to complete, we have designed medals for each of the distances and they will be sent to you as we see you are nearing the end of the challenge, this is usually towards the end of the month as we like to give you an option
- The option to change your distance, whilst you may have chosen a distance you feel is enough to achieve, experience tells us that sometimes this changes at some point through the challenge, some people find that they are cruising through the distance and eating up the miles so easily that they would like to go for a further distance, we allow this change, obviously we have a cut off point towards the end of the month but were flexible.
- We want you to enjoy the experience as well as push yourselves, we also find that some challengers find that life gets in the way sometimes, so we do have that cushion of opting to drop the distance so you can still achieve, its all about the end result, no one fails…….
Most importantly enjoy the challenge and get your trainers on and start pounding that pavement, path or trail. So join in with a select group of amazing people who are also challenging themselves to achieve the same in October,
First and foremost we want you to enjoy yourselves on this quest, you’re enjoyment can only really be proved in one way, photo evidence, we love to see your pictures, we want you to take lots of selfies on your journeys, also take pictures along your routes so you can inspire others, feel free to post them on the Zig Zag Running Facebook group for all to see. .
Alongside this you will get an Finishers E Certificate which you will be able post on your social Media to celebrate your accomplishment.
Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.